Overview of new features in PhpStorm 7 by Maarten Balliauw, Technical Evangelist at JetBrains.
- PHP Language Support: PHP 5.5, improved PHP syntax coloring, new refactorings & inspections
- Built-in Tools: Vagrant, built-in SSH console with remote tools, Local Terminal, Command Line Tools, Google App Engine for PHP
- Debugging and Testing: Debugger configuration validation, Smart Step Into, PHPUnit on Server
- Frameworks and Plugins: Drupal, Symfony2, other plugins
- Brand New Web Toolkit: Stylus, Compass, npm, Karma, istanbul, Live Edit
Learn more about new features of PhpStorm 7 at http://www.jetbrains.com/phpstorm/whatsnew/»